- Launched Vimeo Couch Mode, a Google-TV ready web application for viewing video content on large display devices.
Senior Interactive Developer
June 2007–July 2010
- Developed portals and microsites for top clients including Electronic Arts, Nintendo, Atari, National Geographic, and Fox.
- Planned and defined site architectures to support clients’ business goals through the use of use-case scenarios, wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Led front-end development team for the global redesign of EA.com.
- Oversaw development teams of National Geographic Events and Atari.com.
- Helped evolve Fi from Flash-only design studio into full-service web agency.
- Established internal coding and development standards for traditional web projects.
- Played active role in the recruitment and mentoring of new employees.
June 2006–June 2007
- Collaborated with new content development team to create interactive proofs-of-concept.
- Designed and developed online games and interactive greeting cards.
- Expanded knowledge and understanding of content optimization techniques.
June 2004–March 2006
- Designed corporate identities and branding for local clients.
Rochester Institute of Technology
BFA, New Media Design & Imaging
Honors & Awards
- 3 FWA Site of the Day Awards
- 2010 Jury, TheCSSAwards.com
- 2009 Adobe MAX Awards, Social Computing Finalist (Kontain.com)
- Adobe Community Contributor (Cookbooks program)
- Russ, Joe. “Q&A: Kevin Sweeney”. Computer Arts Magazine 139 (2007): 78-79.
- Adobe Education. “Design & Film School Spotlight: Putting Design First”. 15 Nov. 2006.
- HTML5, XHTML
- Actionscript 2,3
- SVN, CVS
- Eclipse Applications
- Flash Builder